We all know the problems that the new iOS 8 is giving and we wait for the update like May water, but we must be aware that this update will not fix all problems with which we can find in our terminal.
The list of iPhone 6 problems It is wide (it is also valid for the iPhone 6s), but the most common are the ones that we are going to analyze and we will expose a way to fix them while waiting for the update, this or the next, in which it is fixed directly.
If you have a iPhone 7, do not miss what are your most common faults and how are they solved
Table of Contents
- 1 How to fix iPhone 6 battery problems
- 2 How to fix WiFi connection problems
- 3 How to solve iPhone 6 problems with Bluetooth
- 4 How to fix app-related glitches
- 5 How to improve performance
- 6 How to Fix Jams in Landscape and Portrait View
- 7 How to solve problems with iMessage
- 8 How to avoid random reboots
- 9 How to improve keyboard late response
- 10 How to avoid mobile data problems
- 11 Space issues: how to free up memory
- 12 Sound problems
- 13 If nothing works
How to fix iPhone 6 battery problems
All updates have a negative impact on the battery life of the terminal and iOS 8 has not prevented it. We have to have a more general vision of this problem and understand that the use of the battery is also determined by usage pattern that we give him, this is why I do not think Apple does no improvement in this regard in future system updates.
There are many things we can recommend, but the best thing is that look the recommendations we have already made in a previous post and choose the one that best suits your needs and use.
How to fix WiFi connection problems
For the past two years, Apple's discussion boards have been full of complaints about WiFi, from attenuated signals to unstable connections. These complaints have not stopped with iOS 8. While there is no guaranteed solution there are a few things to try before taking drastic action.
- The first option is to reset the network settings: Settings > General > Resetting > Reset network settings. You will have to re-enter the password to access the WiFi.
If your problems with de sync with iTunes, please visit the guide to solve this problem.
How to solve iPhone 6 problems with Bluetooth
Oddly enough, this is an issue that has many complaints, especially from those who use the function to connect with car handsfree. Yes OK there is no one-size-fits-all solution hands-free vehicles and brands, if we can improve the connectivity of iOS 8.
Follow the path: Settings > General > Resetting and here proceed with Hola. All saved settings will be lost, but they seem to fix the issues for many users.
How to fix app-related glitches
Complaints and concerns have also been heard about the applications that in the new operating system freeze or just close. Personally, the native Mail app closes every time I try to reply to a message. So I'm not surprised when third-party apps do it.
Native apps will suffer adaptations and bug fixes, but those of third-party developers will be responsibility of each developer, Apple will not help or intervene and, in this I agree with the company.
Therefore, the only thing left to do is keep apps up to date. For the lazy, remember that you have the option to activate automatic updates, for this you have to follow the route: Settings > iTunes Store and App Store and in the section Automatic downloadsYes, you should activate the option updates.
How to improve performance
While our experience with iOS 8 on the iPhone 6 has been good and fast, others have come across a random slowdown and some slowness on the new iPhone. Even though this is not an issue at the moment, we could have performance issues for the next few weeks.
There are some ways to speed up iPhone 6 performance that can be helpful, they are basically reduce the effects from iOS 8, some are;
- Remove parallax effect using path: Settings > General > Affordability > Reduce Movement. See that it is put «Si»To remove the effect, if it is not, go and click the switch Reduce Movement to turn it green.
- Get rid of the transparency, go to: Settings > General > Affordability > Adjust Contrast > Reduce Transparency and activate this function.
How to Fix Jams in Landscape and Portrait View
IPhone 6 stays stuck in landscape view after switching to vertical. This is a big problem, especially when using the camera app. There is no solution, but there is a band-aid.
When you are going to use the same vision mode, locks the phone's orientation in the control center menu.
How to solve problems with iMessage
Some problems are the inability to send new messages, mark new ones as read or messages arriving hours late. In these circumstances there are some fixes that we can test.
- Deactivate and activate iMessage (keep in mind that it has a cost)
- Reboot the terminal.
- Reset the setting mobile network: Settings > General > Resetting > Reset network settings. The phone will reboot and saved WiFi networks will be lost.
How to avoid random reboots
For some users the random reboots (memory leaks) on iPhone 6. This error has happened before on iPhone 5, 5s and iPad Mini, Air and Retina. While it doesn't happen as often as it used to, it still happens for some users.
While there is no permanent cure, there are some tips:
- Restart iPhone 6.
- General reset by: Settings > General > Resetting > Hola.
- Uninstall recent apps
- Wait for iOS 8.1.
How to improve keyboard late response
Occasionally a slight lag on iPhone 6 keyboard when typing email or message. There is no definitive cure for this either, but you can reset all the settings: Settings > General > Resetting > Hola.
How to avoid mobile data problems
Slow connections, total absence of connection and other similar problems and concerning the connectivity with the operator are reported. To try to fix these problems;
- Reboot iPhone 6.
- Disconnect mobile data: Settings > Data Cellphones, turn off the mobile data and 4G option.
- Activate airplane mode, wait 30 seconds and disconnect it again to activate the search for mobile networks.
Space issues: how to free up memory
If your mobile has stayed no free memory to save more applications, photos or whatever you want, do not miss these tips to free up space on your iPhone.
If your iPhone is very quiet or not directly heard, you may have a problem related to its speaker. In that case, here we show you the reasons and possible solutions for those iPhone sound problems.
If nothing works
If none of this works and you can't find a solution in the Apple forums, I recommend two ways. First, grab the iPhone and take it to a Genius Bar from an Apple Store. For those who cannot or do not want to go, they will have to consider conducting a rfactory setting.
Which of these iPhone 6 problems have you suffered? Are there any that are not on the list? Tell us the bugs your iPhone 6 or 6s has had and how you have solved it.