Asked, the famous trivia game in which we can challenge our friends to see who can answer the most questions it is a very addictive game. But your biggest problem is that has advertising, something that makes this game a bookstore, not to mention how annoying it can be. If you like Asked and have one of the above issues, IGN has good news for you: During this month, You can download Trivia Crack without advertising to be able to enjoy the game 100%.
To achieve this we must follow a few steps, since the game will continue to have advertising if we enter from the App Store. IGN, in case you don't know, offers us a free game every month and this month's game is Trivia Crack without advertising. To achieve this, follow the steps that you will see after the jump.
Table of Contents
How to download Trivia Crack without ads
- We move to the IGN website (better from iPhone)
- We played on GET MY FREE CODE
- We played in the bar code
- It will take us to the App Store (we put our password if it asks us for it). We played on exchange
- To ask and answer!
This promotion may not be available in your country. You can try to do the following, although it is not guaranteed that the method will work for all:
Download Asked from a country outside the promotion
- Going SmartHide Online Anonymizer from the Safari of your iPhone / iPad / computer
- Select one of the options. If the first one doesn't work, go to US anonymizer. If you choose the US anonymizer option, you have to put the URL in the dialog box and touch «Begin browsing».
- Enter the address http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/preguntados-free and click the green button
- The code should be available