It is clear that the new Apple telephone terminal is a real "beast". We are facing one of the best terminals on the market. With not too many innovations, but enough to make a hole among the best. In fact, the iPhone 14 is the benchmark phone against its rivals. We are already beginning to see how many new phones are implementing the famous Dynamic Island, but above all we know that they will try to copy everything they can. But there is something that they will not be able to copy and that is the quality. That is why in the case of the iPhone 14 Pro Max, It has taken first place by winning the title of best screen on a phone.
According to DisplayMate Annual Display Technology Shoot-Out, the iPhone 14 Pro Max has been made with the title: «DisplayMate Best Smartphone Display Award», which has been the telephone terminal with the best screen, with an A + Display Performance rating. In this way the current iPhone 14 Pro Max it replaces last year's winner, the iPhone 13 Pro Max. Everything stays at home. The truth is that no less was expected from this new model, considering that the iPhone 13 already won it and the 14 is better.
In testing for the award, DisplayMate found that the iPhone 14 Pro Max is capable of reaching a maximum brightness of 2.300 nits, more than double that of the iPhone 13 Pro Max. The company. officially announced that the maximum brightness to be achieved would be 2.000 nits, so the tests even exceeded the official guidelines. HDR brightness peaked at 1,590 nits, according to DisplayMate. That's a 33 percent improvement over the previous model.
We detail all the categories in which he took the first position:
- Greater accuracy of color of white
- Highest precision absolute color
- The smallest change in color accuracy with APL
- maximum color change smaller with APL
- highest accuracy of image contrast and intensity scale accuracy
- The smallest change in image contrast and eintensity scaling with APL
- The smallest change in maximum luminance with APL
- full screen brightness higher for OLED smartphones
- maximum brightness higher screen
- Relation of highest contrast
- Lower screen reflectance
- Clasification of higher contrast in ambient light
- The smallest brightness variation with viewing angle
- The smallest color variation of white with viewing angle
- maximum resolution of viewable screen