From time to time some developers offer their applications completely free of charge so that users who do not know it, can download it and later share their impressions with other users. Yesterday we talked to you about two applications from the developer Toca Boca: Tap Doctor and Paint my wings.
Today it is the turn of the developer Darsoft, who for a few hours offers us for free to download the PDF Forms application, which It has a regular price of 8,99 euros. If you make use of this type of files and Readdle's PDF Expert 5 does not quite convince you, being an excellent application, PDF Forms may be yours.
PDF Forms allows us to fill out, sign and annotate Adobe PDF forms and documents. This application is a powerful processing application for any user who needs to deal with forms in this format or legal documents. PDF Forms allows us to fill out forms, add comments or notes to the document. But it also allows us to consult documents in PDF format that we have stored in Google Dirve or Dropbox, in our email account as well as allowing us to print the completed and signed documents through printers compatible with AirPrint.
Main functions of PDF Forms:
- Obtain PDF documents from any application using the share option, from iTunes, Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Manage documents in this format using compressed files and folders in ZIP format.
- Sign legal documents, whether they are contracts, notifications, agreements ...
- Fill in a large number of forms.
- Make marks and comments on any PDF file or image for later reference.
- It also allows us to separate a PDF file into different documents.
- Once we have filled out, edited or signed the documents in question, we can quickly share by email, Dropbox, Google Drive or print them directly.