If you are a gardener and a fan of Apple, surely you know the products of Eve Systems. Right now you should know that the new version of Eve Aqua has been released with an improved look not only on the outside but also on the inside. is still compatible with HomeKit and that makes it perfect for anyone who uses it to care for their garden, which is the element where the device stands out the most.
With second-generation Eve Aqua, we will be able to automate the watering of the plants in our garden or on our terrace, orchard or whatever needs water to survive and even more so in these times when the two factors that make any plant grow go to the fret: Heat and absence of people for the holidays. We will be able to leave with no more problems than having a good time, because Eve Aqua takes care of the rest.
We can regulate the start time as well as its duration. In addition, as it is compatible with HomeKit, we can from our compatible Apple devices how it has been produced and have greater control. We will have total remote control. If we want to start the irrigation earlier than expected or pause it or end it because it suits us, we can do it without any problem.
As for the news and features, we must highlight:
- Compatible with HomeKit. Renewed design. Better and longer durability.
- Ongoing support for Thread network standard which will feature in the upcoming Matter home automation technology standard.
- Improved water resistance now certified IPX4
- functionality with two AA batteries.
- Programmable up to 7 different sessions per day
- New design: space gray body and a matte black front
- Eve aqua fits virtually any normal outdoor faucet
- Connects by bluetooth low energy
The new device is priced at 150 euros (rounding) and you can find it on Amazon (link)