As every so often, which this time has been just over a month, Apple has put a free application that is obtained from the Apple Store iOS app. On this occasion, the chosen application is Videoshop, a video editor in the purest iMovie style, but in its mobile version, of course. The promotion will be available until it is replaced by a new one, which can be 30 days, more or less.
I know this is not the first time we discussed it, but it is important to remember that we should not confuse the Apple Store with the App Store. Although both are stores, the Apple Stores are the Apple stores where hardware is sold, such as the iPhone, the Macs or an Apple Watch; the App Stores are the Apple stores where apps and games are sold (software) and are available on iOS and OS X. From the iOS App Store you can get the application from the Apple Store.
How to get free Videoshop
- We open the app of Apple Store (important not to confuse with App Store).
- We slide down and touch where it says «Download Videoshop - Video Editor for free. "
- We play on the green bar that says Free download.
- The following is a one-way road, so we tapped on Continue.
- It will then take us to the App Store. We put our password and we accept.
- In the next section, we touch on exchange. It will start to download.
- Now we touch on OK and we already have it.
Videoshop will allow us edit videos in a similar way to what we can do with iMovie. The main difference that I notice between the two applications is that I find that Videoshop is a bit more intuitive than iMovie, although it is not better for that. The best thing is that you download it now that it is free and that you try it yourself to see if it meets your expectations.
To avoid confusion, below you have the link to the Apple Store application for iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.