Un usuario posteo en el foro de “Hackintosh” :
“We were so happy, all the software part was done, so we started opening the iPhone. The antenna cover was a bit tricky but eventually it came off. Then we started to open the metal cover (after taking out the 3 screws) and PUFF, up it went in smoke, I think my collegue must have touched something. It literally went up in black smoke. It was so hot that when I tried to pick it up I burned my fingers. So, this is for sure the most difficult part of the whole process. I don’t know what he did, as I had just stepped out of the room to fetch something when I heard a scream…they got such a fright.”
Lo que explica, en resumidas palabras que, ya había liberado el software del iPhone y decidió seguir la próximo paso: abrirlo para hacer las respectivas soldaduras; cuando le quitó la parte de metal, pues explotó. También se le puede ocasionar daños “pequeños”, como perder la conectividad Bluetooth o la Wi-Fi, pero ésta es la peor de todas: 600 dólares a la basura.
Vía | Gizmodo