Since last Monday, Apple has decided to close all its own stores that it has distributed in the neighboring country, a voluntary closure with which the Cupertino-based company wants prevent your stores from being a focus of spread of the coronavirus in what has become the third wave of coronavirus in the country.
Some emblematic stores located in city centers have remained open in recent months, however, all those that are in shopping centers have been closed since last January. Since last Monday, the French government has established a new curfew that goes from 7 in the afternoon to 6 in the morning.
Outside of curfew hours, everyone must stay within 10 km of their home except for:
- Go to work, the study center - training or to make trips that could not be postponed.
- Go to medical appointments that cannot be done remotely.
- Assistance to vulnerable people, people in situations of defenselessness or childcare.
- Make essential purchases.
- Go to or return to places of worship, libraries.
- Administrative or judicial procedures.
Due to the activity of the Apple Store, sale of computer products and after-sales service, Apple can keep stores open in France without any problem, but according to the MacGeneration guys, the company has decided to err on the side of caution and directly close all the stores that until now were still open and are located in urban centers such as the center of Paris, Bordeaux, Lille ...