LinkedIn is one of those applications that little by little is becoming essential to find a place in the job market. The truth is that there are many professionals who have taken advantage of it making networking contacts with which to open your employment possibilities. And the way things are in that sense, it seems quite logical to think that any update that improves the interface can be an opportunity for its users to get more out of it. And who knows if with a little luck you could even get that job you've been dreaming of for a long time.
The LinkedIn update can now be downloaded directly from the App Store, although if you already have it installed, you only have to update or accept the automatic update of the new version. The changes are substantial in terms of design, but above all, where you will notice the difference is in the location of the content, which now has a logical order to take advantage of its functions. If you are one of those who thought it was pretty messy before, this is a good time to give it a second chance to the professional social network.
The LinkedIn update sections
- Home: your personal page feed is now under your control. You are the one who decides what kind of updates you want to see and which ones you don't.
- You: This section is your public profile, your self in the professional social network. From this tab you will access what has to do with you, to quickly update data or check who has seen your profile.
- Posts: Stickers have been included to make conversations more enjoyable. In addition, now the interface is lighter and, therefore, it will be much easier to handle.
- My network: Here you will find the news that has occurred in your network so that you do not miss any possibility of contact
- Search: the search engine is now faster and more efficient with the search terms you use
Do you dare to try the new app LinkedIn for iOS?