iOS 16 It's been around for a couple of weeks now and the adoption rate among users seems to be skyrocketing. That is, the number of downloads of iOS 16 compared to iOS 15 in the same time last year seems to be much higher, which could be a record. In addition, Apple continues to work on improving the update with patches in the form of new versions to fix errors. In fact, iOS 16.0.2 is now available with the arrival of solutions to very frequent errors among users. download now
Download iOS 16.0.2 on your iPhone now
Most users know the arrival of iOS 16. If not officially through the iOS notification system, they know it through social networks that have made an impressive echo with the main news of iOS 16. However , also new versions include bugs and problems that make the user experience less than optimal. That is why Apple developers and engineers continue to work to polish the final version of iOS 16 so that there are no errors and the user experience improves considerably.
To fix some of these most common errors they have released iOS 16.0.2. In fact, It is now available for download via the Settings > General > Software updates menu. In just a few minutes we can have a new version on our device that includes the solution to these errors that appeared in iOS 16 and iOS 16.0.1:
- The camera may shake and cause blurry photos when shooting with some third-party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- The screen may appear completely black during device setup.
- Copying and pasting between apps may cause a permission prompt to appear more than expected.
- VoiceOver may not be available after the device restarts.
- Resolves an issue where touch input was unresponsive on some iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 screens after being repaired